Monday, December 14, 2009

Glorious Day

Casting Crowns now has 4 albums out. Every time they came out with a new one, at least one of their songs quickly becomes my new favorite. It's really hard for me to pick a favorite though because I love every one of their songs. But I think I can narrow it down to 4 songs.

1. Casting Crowns- Voice of Truth
2. Lifesong- Praise you in this Storm
3. The Altar and the Door- East to West

My favorite song from their new album is just an awesome song. I first heard it when I went to the Casting Crowns concert a few months ago and as soon as I heard it, I texted my dad and told him to go listen to it. I have loved this song since the first time I heard it and it will stay one of my favorites.

4. Until the Whole World Hears- Glorious Day

I hope you all have enjoyed listening to these songs! Casting Crowns has so many more songs and they are all great songs. It was hard for me to pick just 4 of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment