Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life with dad 3...

I just got home from a month and a half trip to Texas, and I haven't seen my parents in forever! Me and my mom drove back home from Texas and got home on Sunday night but my dad wasn't there because he was up in Alaska killing fish (otherwise known as his "business trip"). So Tuesday morning my mom went to the airport to pick him up at 5:30 in the morning and got him a Starbucks (which I never got one) and he came home. A few hours later after my dad re-packed and hid in his office, he left again to go on a real business trip to D.C. where he is meeting with Congress (haha, he had to wear ties and he doesn't like ties). So he is gone again.

This trip is no fun for me though! I can't call and annoy him 5 times a day because he is with Congress. It's really no fun to sit at home and not annoy him. I doubt he will get out of a congress meeting just to see if there is Avs news or not (which there isn't but that is not the point). He is going to be home all next week which I am excited about and we are going to try and start on my room, hopefully.

Oh and the schedule for the 09-10 NHL season is out and we are going to buy tickets to the first game because that is when Joe is retiring his jersey. When I looked on the page where you buy tickets, there is a picture of me, my mom, and my dad at an Avs game! It's so cool!

Click here to see the pic.

P.s. I CAN"T WAIT FOR HOCKEY SEASON TO START!!!! woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment