Saturday, March 28, 2009

On the road again (2)

Yesterday, we traveled from Beaumont, Texas to Houston, Texas to pick up my dad. Then we traveled to Witchita Falls, Texas and stayed there for the night. Today, we were supposed to finish the "road trip" with the final nine hours of the trip. But of course, because it diecided to snow in Colorado, me and my family couldn't go anywhere since all of the roads we need to get into Colorado are closed. We spent most of today shopping, and relaxing, not wanting to get back in the car tomorrow and then going back to school on Monday (woohoo!!! Not!!).

I did get all of my homework done, except for a few problems on my math homework that i don't understand (Really, who assigns homewrok over Spring Break?). So tomorrow i get to just relax in the car and then sleep when i get home. And i will sleep for a long time! I am looking forward to school though since i do get to see all of my friends (Yay!).

Well tomorrow is going to be pretty boring since we will be on the road again. Hopefully we will be home tomorrow and we won't get stuck in the middle of Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment