Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome to my mind

Hey Everyone! This is my first blog and i am so excited to start blogging just like my dad. He has been blogging for over a year now and he would let me guest blog every now and then and i was having so much fun that i decided to start my own.

Just a little back ground on me; I am an Avs Fanatic (the Avs are the Colorado hockey team). I have a brother and a sister, and a brother-in-law. My sister has a daughter that is seven months old and is the cutest baby in the world. I love to baby-sit. I love little kids so much that i volunteer in the elementary at my school, once or twice a week. I am thinking about being a teacher when i grow up and go to college.

My Blogs are going to be about many things and most likley random. They will be about the Avs, my family, my friends, high school, and "drama" that happens in my life. There will probably be many more things but that is just a start.
Thanks so much for reading my first blog and more will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment