Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday!

Birthdays are a wonderful day to celebrate when you were born. For me, I spend my birthdays with my family and friends. Yesterday was my birthday and it was been a wonderful day so far. Here is how my birthday went;

Of course i had school:( but it was actually a pretty fun day (mostly). Today was a purple day at school and those are my favorite day out of the three. Study hall was boring as usual but still better than actually learning (LOL)! Computer art was also boring because we just had make a review of someones art piece and we had to be completely quiet. Gym was totally awesome for once! Instead of my teacher making us do 50 push ups and 100 crunches, we only had to do 25 push ups and 50 crunches! So much easier! Then the rest of the class we were finishing our badminton tournament which is boring but if we were out of the tournament already, then we could just play random games. So me and 5 of my friends played 3 on 3 with 3 shuttles and no rules. We were laughing so hard that we couldn't keep track of where the shuttles went.

At lunch, my mom brought me Chick Fil' A and it was so good! Then me and my friends handed out cookies to all of my friends and teachers. Spanish was also boring but amusing because of the 3 boys that sit around me.

When I got home, I got to relax and go on a bike ride with one of my friends before I went out to dinner. For dinner we went to Elephant Bar where I had my favorite salad ever, the honey mustard chicken salad! Yummy!!!! And then I had a giant cookie ice cream sandwich for dessert. During dinner my parents gave me mouse for my laptop and an Ipod touch! My birthday was totally awesome!

Then today, I continued with my birthday by bringing cookies down to the class I help in the elementary. I have to say that it is amusing to watch a class of first graders sing the "cha cha cha" version of happy birthday. And maybe giving 6 and 7 year olds cookies wasn't the best idea but the class made sure I had a great celebration. Plus i got attacked by the class with hugs. Overall, my birthday was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment