Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Round 3 (2)

The 2 game ones for the third round are both done. One of the games was really bad, the other one, I cant decide if it was good or bad yet. Can you guess which one is which?

Yes, the stupid red wings beat the Blackhawks 5-2!!! I mean come on people, it's round 3! No time to be making mistakes! In all the news reports about game one of this series, everyone thinks that the wings should win just because they have all the old farts on their team! Well since most of their team is ancient, the young Blackhawks should be able to pull it off. But it is only game one, and the goalie who is still not good enough to mention, will be breaking down tonight for game 2 of the B lackhawks and wings series. Did I mention that the Blackhawks coach gave their two best players less playing time then he usually does? Toews and Kane only got 12 minutes when they usually have around 23! What's up with that?

With the other series, the Canes and Pens, I am still not sure who I want to win since I love both of them! I am leaning more on the Canes though. This series had game one last night. It was a good game but the Penguins came out with the victory. The final score was 3 to 2. The Canes almost tied it up in the last minute of the game, but Marc-Andre Fleury wouldn't let anything go by him. The game was amusing though as I watched Jordan and Eric Staal battle it out. They were out against each other most of the game and doing face-offs against each other a lot! There was some pushing and shoving between the two but no fight (I kinda want to see a Staal fight!).

Game 2 for the Blackhawks and red wings is tonight and game 2 for the Canes and Pens is Thursday night so we will see what happens! But the Hawks need to win tonight!!!!

P.s. If the wings loose in this series, I can stop saying their name!!!! WOOHOO!!!! GO HAWKS!!!

P.s.s. Go Pens and Canes (I am just cheering for both at the moment!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment