Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer!!!!

I haven't written in almost two weeks now because it is finally summer and I have enjoyed being lazy! 3 days after school ended, I left with my sister and my niece and Came to Texas with her. That was 2 weeks ago and I am still in Texas, hanging out, playing with Audrey, eating yummy food that my sister makes and going to the pool. Life is great!

Although I am not a huge fan of Texas because of the bugs, and the humidity, I am having so much fun! Even though I do miss my parents, and my friends. I also miss Colorado, the mountains, the cold summer, and my own bed!

What am I going to do when I get back to Colorado in July? I know exactly what I am going to do! I am going to move into my new room!!!!! My brother moved out and I get his old room! I can't wait! My dad is letting me and my friend paint it and move into it! Even though he gets to move the furniture. My new room is going to awesome! Plus I will have more wall space to put all my Avs posters and such. I also get to put this huge blue chair in there too! It is going to be sweet! Can you tell I am excited. I totally am!

P.S. Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals is on Friday night, Penguins vs. red wings! Please cheer for the team that doesn't have the old farts! :) Go PENS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment