Friday, April 10, 2009

A Birthday A Month Early...

Tonight I am having my birthday party. Yet, my birthday isn't for another month. Yes, I am having my birthday party a month early because I wanted my party at an Avs game. The only way that I could have had a party at an Avs game closer to my birthday was if the Avs made it to the final round of the playoffs. Since the playoffs are a definite no this season for the Avs, the second to last game of the season will have to do.

My parents bought tickets (second row tickets) for the Avs game tomorrow when the Avs face-off against the Vancouver Canucks. I get to bring two of my friends and we get to go and scream for a few hours while my parents rethink their decision to bringing three teenagers to a game. But too bad that they won't be able to change their minds. I have waited two months for this game and it is finally almost time!

Tonight, I am having a sleepover with my two friends that are coming to the game. We will be eating pizza, cake and ice cream and talk girl stuff in the process of getting ready for the game (Scary thought of three teenagers eating a lot of sugar before an Avs game!).

I have been saying all week that "It is almost Friday!" and every time somebody said, "But it's only Monday or Tuesday," well to me, since I had been waiting for two months, it was almost Friday! WOOHOO!!

Plus, today was an awesome day! First we had this really funny sub in civics, then in English we were in the computer lab, and math we had a sub!!! Then I got to end the school day in science which is my favorite class. Now I am waiting for my friends to arrive and then the party can really began!

Go AVS!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

1 comment: