Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seasons

I love all of the four seasons. I love winter because of the snow. I love summer because its hot and no school. I love fall because it's the perfect temperature, and I love spring because it also has snow and warm weather put together. And even though i do love all four seasons, i also hate two of them as well. I hate spring and summer. The only reason I hate them is because spring and summer is home to my least favorite season out of them all: the off-season.

Yes, I am a huge hockey fan which means that in the spring and summer, there is no hockey for me to watch. The off-season doesn't mean just mean no hockey, it also means that players are going to get traded. This off-season I am especially worried. My favorite player, Peter Budaj's contract is now over and after how the season went for the Avs, I have a feeling that he might get traded. Even though I hope with all my heart that he doesn't, I have to worry for like 2 months until the day comes where he either gets traded or signs a new contract with the Avs (hopefully, second option comes true!).

To be honest, I don't want anyone on the Avs to get traded. I think our team for the season that just ended was awesome. our only problem was we also had at least five people injured. At one point, we had twelve players on the injured list and most of our top scorers were injured. If it wasn't for the injuries, I bet we could have had a better run for the playoffs that start tonight. But we will see what happens. Hopefully Budaj will sign a new contract soon so i don't have to worry for much longer!

And just for the record, even though the Avs didn't make the playoffs, they are still the best team in the league!! GO AVS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment