Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Purple, Black and Silver

At my school, we have three different days that decide what classes we go to. We have purple days, silver days, and black days. At first, the schedule is really confusing but after you learn where to go, finding your way around the school is pretty easy. A typical day at my school goes as follows:

Purple days:
-First period: study hall- BORING!!! We do absolutely nothing in study hall
-Second period: Computer Art: Can be fun, but also can be boring.
-Homeroom: My homeroom teacher is totally awesome!
-Third Period: Gym- I love gym but I could do with out doing 50 push-ups.
-Lunch: Lunch gets crazy but the only main time we have to socialize.
-Fourth Period: Spanish- Also very boring

Silver days:
-Fifth period: Civics- Civics teacher is awesome!
-Sixth period: English- not my best subject.
-Homeroom: See above
-Seventh period: math:( my worst and least favorite class out of them all!!!!!
-Lunch: Also see above
-Eighth period: science- My favorite class and teacher!

Black days we only have after snow days. Black days are torture! We have to go through all of our classes in one day and it makes the day seem a lot longer than it is. The one thing i like about black days though, is that i have a shorter math class!! WOOHOO!

At my school, the schedule can get confusing, especially when you are a new student. Class schedules aren't always fun but I like all of my classes and most of the teachers are really nice. They make school fun which helps out a lot! Luckily, tomorrow is a purple day so i don't have to sit through and hour and a half of math! But i do have to do 50 push-ups in gym:(

No comments:

Post a Comment