Saturday, April 4, 2009

Here comes goodbye

I have had a song stuck in my head the last few days. The song is by one of my favorite music groups, Rascal Flatts. The song is called Here Comes Goodbye and it is such a sad song but it's one of my favorites. Here is the link to the music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uq3nI11w4g

Just in case you don't understand the song, the father dies and so the daughter is having memories of them from when she was younger. The little boy is the daughter's son and he came back to take the father back to heaven with him.

When i first heard this song, i didn't really get the meaning of it. Once i watched the video, i realized what the song was really about. This one of my favorite songs now, even though it is really sad and i just wanted to share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment