Saturday, April 18, 2009

Snow storms, 5 day weekends, and babies..

Colorado is in the middle of a huge snow storm. The storm started thursdat night and isnt supposed to end until tonight or tomorrow. I personally love the snow! Not only does it let us miss school if there is enough, but it is also so pretty. On the mountains, trees, and on the roofs, the snow is just so pretty.

So on Monday and Tuesday, we don'y have school because of teacher work days. That means 4 day weekends for all us students (we are all happy about that!). But because of the snow storm, we didn't have school yesterday so that 4 day weekend went to a 5 day weekend! Even though I wish the storm would stop so I can enjoy my 5 day weekend at mall or movies, I can't. So i get to lay around at home and be completly lazy for almost 5 whole days. But there is one place I've been spending my time at so far this long weekend; the hospital.

Yes, I have been at a hospital a lot the last day and a half, but not for a bad reason. My brother and his girlfriend had a baby. Chase Ryan (my new nephew) was born at 6:08 this morning. Chase was 5 weeks early so he only weighed 4 pounds, 12 ounces, but he is so cute! Now I have a nephew who is like 4 or 5 hours old, and a niece who is 8 months old. Two of the cutest babies in the world!

Audrey Sue: almost 8 months

Chase Ryan: few hours old


No comments:

Post a Comment