Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Braces

I just got my bottom braces on this morning. Even though I know that they will help my teeth look better, I still don't like them. They hurt really bad the first week or two when you get them. The main thing I hate about them is that after you first get them, it hurts to eat anything that isn't really soft. Some of the things that are easy to eat is pudding, ice cream, yogurt, and smoothies/milkshakes. I can eat other stuff depending on what it is.

Now that thing that sucks the most is that I am going to 2 Avs games this weekend. That is not the bad part! The bad part is that I can't eat all of my favorite foods because my mouth is going to hurt to much. I am really not happy with that. I know for a fact that the braces won't prevent me from screaming the entire game! Well actually, I think everyone knows that!

I am glad that I am getting the braces on so that I can just get it over with. Plus braces aren't all bad. I do get to miss school sometimes to go for my monthly appointments. I don't know how long I will have my braces on, but it will be worth it once i get them off and my teeth look a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment